At Furtainment, we are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Level AA standards.
Our website is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Apple Safari
We have also implemented the following features to enhance the accessibility of our website:
- Alternative text for images: All images on our website have been given alternative text descriptions, which can be read by assistive technologies to describe the image to users who are visually impaired.
- Accessible colour contrast: We have used colour contrasts that meet the WCAG 2.1 standards to ensure that users with colour blindness or visual impairments can still read and use our website.
- Keyboard navigation: Our website is designed to be navigated using a keyboard alone, which means that users who cannot use a mouse can still browse our site.
- Closed captions: We provide closed captions on all videos on our website to make them accessible to users who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Audio descriptions: We provide audio descriptions for all videos on our website to make them accessible to users who are blind or visually impaired.
- Resizeable text: Users can resize the text on our website using their browser settings.
If you have any questions or feedback on the accessibility of our website, please contact us at [email protected]
This page was last updated on the 09/03/2023.